1. Collected user information and collection method
In this policy, “user information” means information related to identification of users, action history on communication services, other information generated or accumulated in relation to users or users’ terminals and shall mean what we collect.
User information collected by the Company in this service is as follows, depending on the method of collection.
1.1 Information provided by users
Information provided by users in order to use this service or through the use of this service is as follows.
§ Information related to profile such as name, date of birth, gender, occupation, etc.
§ Contact information such as e-mail address, telephone number, address, etc.
§ Information related to payment methods such as credit card information, bank account information, and electronic money information
§ Still image information including the portrait of the user
§ Information entered or sent by users through input forms or other methods specified by the Company
1.2 Information provided by other services by allowing users to cooperate with other services when using this service, the event that the user permits cooperation with other services such as SNS when using this service, the following information will be collected from this external service based on the content agreed upon at the time of permission.
ID used by users in external services.
§ Other information that the user has permitted to disclose to the partner through the privacy settings of the external service
1.3 Information collected by the Company when users use the Service
The Company may collect information regarding the status of access to and usage of the Service. This includes the following information:
- IP address
- Information about server access logs
- Cookies, ADID, IDFA and other identifiers
- Information related to the machine identification of the information communication terminal of the terminal used
- Information about your browser, OS, and other information and communication terminals you use
- Information about Wi-Fi connection
- Browsing history/action history
2. Purpose of use of personal information
The specific purpose of use of user information related to the provision of this service is as follows.
2.1 Purpose of use of personal information of service users
- Acceptance of registration regarding this service, identity verification, user authentication, recording of user settings, determination of usage fees
- For provision, maintenance, protection and improvement of this service
- To measure user usage and operation status
- To distribute, display and measure the effectiveness of advertisements
- To provide guidance and respond to inquiries regarding this service
- Guidance and terms, etc. of our company’s terms, policies, etc. regarding this service (hereinafter referred to as “terms, etc.”)
- To respond to acts that violate
- To notify you of changes to the terms of service, etc.
- For judgment of transactions with the Company (credit judgment) and post-transaction management
- For matters incidental or related to other items
2.2 Purpose of use of personal information of our subcontractors, business partners, etc.
- For communication necessary for business, fulfillment of contracts, business negotiations, etc.
- For management of customer information
2.3 Purpose of use of personal information of applicants for recruitment activities conducted by the Company on behalf of recruiters
- To provide information, contact, and notify job applicants
- For user selection (including reference checks and other confirmation procedures)
- For assistance in obtaining necessary entry visas, residence applications, and work permits
- Use incidental to recruitment activities, such as statistical use for future recruitment plans
3. Method of notification/publication or obtaining consent, method of requesting suspension of use
3.1 For the following user information information, we will obtain user consent before its collection takes place.
- Location information
3.2 The user can request the suspension of collection or use of all or part of the user information by making the prescribed settings for this service. stop. Depending on the item of user information, the collection or use of this service is a prerequisite for this service, so we will stop collecting or using it only when you withdraw from this service by the method prescribed by our company.
4. Provision of personal information to third parties
4.1 We will properly manage personal information of user information and will not disclose personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
4.2 Regarding recruitment activities conducted by the Company on behalf of recruiters, if recruiters agree to disclose some or all of their profile information to recruiters, we will solicit their profile information in accordance with that consent. mainly provide.
When consent is obtained from the user for the above provision
4.3 When providing all or part of personal information, etc. to our subcontractors within the scope necessary to achieve each purpose of use described above. In this case, the Company shall provide the subcontractor with appropriate supervision regarding information management.
When it is necessary to disclose based on laws and regulations
5. Shared use of acquired information with third parties
The Company may jointly use the acquired information with third parties as follows.
Information to be used jointly: Acquired information stipulated in ” 1. Collected user information and collection method”
Scope of joint use: Our group company (parent company or affiliated company)
Purpose of use by users: ” 2. Purpose of use of personal information”
Reference information on joint use with third parties in foreign countries among those listed in (2)
Management representative for shared use: Our personal information protection manager
Name of the foreign country concerned: United Kingdom, Republic of Singapore
Information on the system for the protection of personal information in the foreign country:
It is considered to be a country that has an information protection system. For Singapore, the Personal Information Protection Commission.
Please refer to the published “Survey on Systems Concerning the Protection of Personal Information in Foreign Countries”
§ Information on measures taken by the third party to protect personal information: Handling of personal data takes the measures and action standards required of a business operator handling personal information in Japan.
6. International transfer of personal information
Mutually transfer and use personal information obtained from users within the scope based on ” 2. Purpose of use of personal information ” between the Company’s UK headquarters and Singapore affiliates. Our company, our parent company in the UK and our affiliated company in Singapore will transfer and receive personal information in compliance with the laws and regulations of each country.
7. Disclosure, Correction, Deletion, Erasure, Suspension of Use, etc. of Personal Information
Based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, the Company will disclose personal information (including the record of personal data provided or received to a third party, the same shall apply hereinafter), correction, deletion, etc. In the event that deletion or suspension of use, etc. is requested, after confirming that the request is from the user himself/herself, we will disclose, correct, delete, erase, and suspend use of the user information without delay. (If the relevant personal information does not exist, we will notify you to that effect.) However, this does not apply when the Company is not obligated to disclose information under the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws. Please note that we may charge a fee for the disclosure of personal information.
8. Safety measures for personal information
We take reasonable precautions to protect the personal information we obtain, and use technologies such as firewalls, intrusion detection, and Strategic Selection International Limited to ensure thorough security both online and offline. increase.
9. Supervision of employees and contractors
The Company will conduct in-house education, etc. on security and protection of personal information, etc., and strive to improve and enlighten employees’ awareness of personal information protection. In addition, we may outsource all or part of the handling of personal information, etc. in our business. Regarding the handling of personal information, we shall stipulate in the contract and implement necessary and appropriate supervision.
We reserve the right to change this policy as necessary. However, when making changes that require user consent by law, this policy after the change shall apply only to users who have consented to the change in the manner prescribed by the Company. When changing this policy, we will notify the user information of the content of this policy after the change and the time of enforcement by publishing it on our website or by other appropriate methods.
11. Contact point for inquiries and complaints